(Legislative Decree 196/2003)
This disclaimer is issued under art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 to protect the privacy and the data handling of this website’s users.
Data and rights handling will be carried out according to the principles of loyalty, confidentiality and security in accordance to the above mentioned Legislative Decree
According to art. 7 of the above mentioned Decree we supply you the following information:
- Sala Punzoni uses the personal data acquired for the sole purposes of its normal administrative and business operations
- Data will be used both by computer, paper or any other means in accordance with the legal requirements for the security according to the Technical Regulation about security measures – Enclosure B of the Privacy Text
- The provision of your data is compulsory only with reference to a business relationship between you and Sala Punzoni s.r.l.
- Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties and will not be disclosed to anyone. Data Controller is Sala Punzoni s.r.l., Via Mazzini, Calolziocorte (Italy)
- In accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, the entire text of which is provided below for users' convenience, you can exert your rights at any time by writing directly to the Data Controller
- The data subject is entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not data relating to him or her are held, even if they have not yet been recorded, and the communication of the same in an intelligible form.
- The data subject is entitled to obtain the following information: the origin of the personal data; the purposes of their use and the methods used; the logic applied if the data are used by electronic means; the identity of the controller, the trustees and the designated representative under article 5,c point 2; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may acquire the same as designated national representative, trustees or authorized users.
- The data subject is entitled to obtain the updating, rectification or, if this is in his or her interest, the supplementation of the data as well as the deletion, conversion into anonymous form or freezing of all data used in breach of the law, including those the conservation of which is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently used.
- The data subject is entitled to oppose on legitimate grounds, to the processing of data relating to him, even if such use is relevant to the purpose for which they were collected as well as to the use of personal data relating to him for the dispatch of advertising material or direct marketing, or for market research or commercial communications.